CHEF HOSTED AMAZON CRUISE
- Travel with Executive Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino to local markets, learn about locally grown and harvested ingredients – so essential to the freshness of our dishes.
- Attend a Master cooking class or a kitchen tour hosted by the Chef as he walks you through his secrets of recipe planning, preparation and execution.
- Find out how the dynamic international food scene is transforming the way Chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino designs his latest visions of culinary creativity.
- Travel into dense Amazon rainforest. Visit the remote Pacaya Samiria Reserve, 5 million acres of pristine jungle and flooded forest, teeming with wildlife.
- Explore the jungle by boat and on foot keeping your eye out for all manner of monkeys, birds, sloth, turtles and colourful frogs. Even pink dolphins are regularly seen!
- Relax in luxury aboard the All Inclusive, MV Aria with panoramic windows, generous cabins and lounge areas and an excellent on board restaurant.
Each day journey through the winding river systems that make up the flooded forest. Explore the Pacaya Samiria Reserve with highly experienced guides, on foot and by boat, in search of Amazon monkeys, three-toed sloths, crown headed hoatzin birds, toucans, macaws, endangered pink river dolphin’s, giant river otters and more. There is a plethora of life hiding in the verdant green, large and small.
4 night cruise - 29 October 2018:
First Deck Suite from US$5,100 per person twin share.
Second Deck Suite from US$5,300 per person twin share.
ALTERNATIVE CRUISE ITINERARIES
The day by day itineraries vary with the level of the water. The high water season is approximately December to May, during this time you can expect to be able to explore the jungle more by boat whilst the low water season June to November brings more opportunity for exploration on foot
LETS START PLANNING YOUR TRIP
Call us on 03 9640 0622
Our speciality is creating your perfect itinerary,